Heart to Heart Ministries
CULTIVATING HOPE FROM ONE HEART TO ANOTHER, THROUGH THE OUTSTRETCHED ARMS OF JESUS CHRIST
At Heart to Heart Ministries we believe:
- Christian community and fellowship are an essential part of growth in our walk with Jesus Christ.
- We all experience seasons of overwhelming challenge.
- One on one Christian Discipleship Counseling is often needed in order to process through True emotional healing.
- Too often, obtaining qualified help is inaccessible due to personal financial restraints.
- Christian Discipleship Counseling not only meets you where you are in your time of need, it also equips you for continued growth and ongoing emotional freedom.
HEART TO HEART MINISTRIES EXISTS TO CLOSE THE FINANCIAL GAP BETWEEN QUALIFIED CHRISTIAN DISCIPLESHIP COUNSELORS AND THOSE NEEDING THEIR SERVICES.
The Heart Behind the Ministry
While I (Arica Dawe) have my full credentialing as both a Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner and a Licensed Professional Counselor, as well as have had my own Counseling practice for 10 years; my heart has always been rooted in Ministry. Making the switch from providing “Clinical Counseling” to “Christian Discipleship Counseling” now allows me to minister to others without any strings attached.
After all, underneath the degrees and credentials, I am simply a woman who has learned (and is still learning) to walk a journey of faith in Jesus Christ. Like everyone else, I have made plenty of mistakes, learned from them, been set back on my feet and began walking again. I believe it’s only from these lessons, the continued pursuit of God’s Love, the redeeming work of Jesus Christ, and the ministering of the Holy Spirit that I am qualified to do what I’ve been called to do.
My passion is to help others discover the genuine love of God their Father, discern the voice of the One True Counselor, and discover who they were created them to be… without the mask:
Founded in 2017, Heart to Heart Ministries began in Seward, Nebraska.
Through the use of technology, our ministry has been blessed to grow to other states and across the globe:
Heart to Heart Ministries is approved by the IRS as a 501c3 charitable organization and is tax deductible.